Acting Foundations B
$100.00 / Month
- Ages 10 – 18
- Regular Schedule (January 3 – May 23; August 22 – December 14)
- Tuesdays 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Summer Schedule (May 30 – August 14)
- Tuesdays 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- $100 / month*
The Great Hall Youth Theatre program at the Angelus helps aspiring, young performers realize their potential, grow in confidence, make new friends, and enhance their talents through practice, and performing. Led by Stephen and Teresa Gashler (seasoned producers, playwrights, directors, actors), the program promises students fun, development, and passion. Through both group and one-on-one instruction and workshopping, scripts and opportunities are adapted to meet the individual needs and talents of students. Units include:
- Acting foundations
- Memorization techniques
- Voice and diction
- Character work
- Theatre craft
In this more advanced class for older youth, with medium commitment, students delve deeper into the crafts of acting and theatre, including:
- Larger roles and longer performances
- Acting for film
- Introduction to playwriting
- Introduction to directing
- More advanced improvisation techniques
If you’re interested in singing and dancing, consider the Music Dance Theatre B class.
Open enrollments are year-round. Sign up at any time. Even when productions are under way, we work hard to include each new student. Commitment is month-to-month.
There are no reviews yet.