Acting Foundations B
$100.00 / Month
- Ages 10 – 18
- Regular Schedule (January 3 – May 23; August 22 – December 14)
- Tuesdays 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Summer Schedule (May 30 – August 14)
- Tuesdays 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- $100 / month*
- Diction and projection
- Character development
- Blocking and stage presence
4 times throughout the year, students receive a featured speaking role in a one act play to further develop their skills. Plays are adapted to meet the talent and needs of each actor.
This class takes older acting students to the next level with more advanced games, scripts, workshops, and opportunities, meeting twice a week for more advanced training and rehearsal time.
If you’re interested in singing and dancing, consider the Music Dance Theatre B class.
Plays, workshops, and competitions are scheduled year-round. See the calendar below for the full schedule:View Schedule