Great Hall Ballroom Dances
- Friday, Jan 31st, 8:00 PM – 12:00 PM (see special New Years event)
- Saturday, Jan 15th, 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM
- Thursday, Jan 20th, 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM
- Friday, Feb 11th, 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM
- Friday, Feb 14th, 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM
- Friday, Mar 11th, 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM
165 N Main, Spanish Fork
Come and learn or practice your Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Waltz, Swing, or whatever floats your boat in a beautiful space over three hours of fun and romantic music. Bring a friend or make new friends. Basic dance instruction will be from 8:30 – 9:00 PM. Dancing will continue until 11:30 PM. Street clothes are fine, though you’re welcome to dress up! Tickets must be reserved online.
Dancing was once America’s favorite pastime. While our generation binges on Netflix, our grandparents rocked the dance floor. Are you going to let them show you up? When’s the last time you blew off steam or felt a high by moving your body? Simple, friendly instruction (optional) makes learning the basic steps fun and easy. With plenty of space, time, and great music, the evening is yours to move at your own pace.